So for pretty much my whole life, I’ve hated my eyes. They’re just so small. All the time, kids at school would pull their eyes back and say “Hey look I’m Chinese!” and everyone would laugh. I hated it and I despised my eyes. I wanted them to be bigger and “normal”.
My whole family has big, bubbly eyes. My dad, mom, and sister. I’m the only one with what we Chinese call “Dragon Eyes”. I thought it was so unfair.
But, within the last few months, I have grown to absolutely love my eyes. I think they’re very unusual and interesting. Most people may love blue eyes, green eyes, hazel eyes, but I like my dark, almost black, brown eyes. And I think being a monolid looks cool. They’re fierce.
This is directed towards everyone, but mostly the Asian monolidders that have probably hated their eyes for a long time: Even though you may not think your eyes are special or beautiful, I think they are :).
- teenagemutantninjaturd likes this
- museboxxe likes this
- littledragon8 likes this
- anniemabob likes this
- isantbell reblogged this from absolutelyasianamerican
- stumbleawaydontaskwhy reblogged this from absolutelyasianamerican
- absolutelyasianamerican reblogged this from inspirit-patzzi
- happyumeboshionigiri reblogged this from inspirit-patzzi
- happyumeboshionigiri likes this
- ancientandnewborrowedandblue likes this
- pleaseprettyplease likes this
- firstreen0ip likes this
- smilemyang likes this
- thebriiightside likes this
- karu-mii reblogged this from inspirit-patzzi
- little-white-butterflyy likes this
- mellow-vibes likes this
- infinite-sora likes this
- makyea likes this
- 4rtless5incerity reblogged this from inspirit-patzzi
- dekroned likes this
- crushinglybeautiful reblogged this from inspirit-patzzi
- alohachoha likes this
- tengufan likes this
- idratherberunning likes this
- boreddorkie reblogged this from inspirit-patzzi
- boreddorkie likes this
- inspirit-patzzi posted this